The First Year: Bringing Holistic Consumers and Business Together
It’s hard to believe a year has passed already! Hatching the idea of a website that connects holistic consumers with the businesses that offer the resources they crave has kept us very busy!
Here are some highlights of what’s happened during the last 12 months:
- Attracted just under 1500 consumer members
- Created a directory of more than 50 holistic businesses in our Chamber of Commerce Directory
- Had a steady increase of website visits (page view growth of about 10%/mth at an average of 15,000/mth) with a healthy, nearly even, split between new visitors and repeat visitors. Read this for a layman’s explanation of the value of these statistics
- Began holding educational teleclasses on topics like: Living Well with Chronic Illness, How to Create the Happiness You Want Today! and How to Make More Sales with Confidence and Integrity
- Opened the Marketplace for shopping
- Gave birth to social media communities on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Created an alliance with Constant Contact to bring trainings and special offers to our holistic Chamber of Commerce members
- Extending the reach and value of the site as our Chamber of Commerce goes national and becomes the National Holistic Chamber of Commerce!
- The Academy at My Holistic Village will offer courses and training to help you start or grow your holistic business
The Next Steps for HOLISTIC CONSUMERS… Stay plugged in
- Join now, if you haven’t already (see the box in the upper right hand corner of this page.)
- Become part of our Facebook, community for the most up-to-date notifications
- If you like the short, sweet, fast pace of Twitter, follow us there
- If the “eye candy” of Pinterest appeals to you, connect with us there!
The Next Steps for HOLISTIC BUISNSESSES… Stay visible
- Join or renew your membership in the Holistic Chamber of Commerce now
- Take full advantage of your membership and the exposure it offers you by…
- submitting your events for listing in the Calendar
- submitting your articles for publication in the Library*
- applying to become the featured guest on one of our teleclasses*
- advertising your products and services in the Marketplace**
Comments are closed.